Join our growing team!
We are pediatric office, located in the heart of Carroll Gardens. Looking for a
warm, fun, and organized individual to join our family.
Below are some of the things we are looking for, are you the right person?
• Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person
or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room
utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal
and financial information.
• Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and
• inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
• answer and manage incoming calls
• schedule patient appointments
• confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
• maintain a professional and clean reception area
• General administration tasks, such as photocopying, scanning, faxing,
printing and sorting/filing/sending forms.
• customer service skills
• Phone skills
• team work
• communication skills
Knowledge of EagleSoft is a plus, but not a must.
Please remit your photo and resume and we will get back to you.
We are still growing, so this is a part time position with potential to grow to