Front Office Patient Coordinator – no prior dental or specialty experience? No
If you are seeking meaningful work that utilizes authentic relationship building
with your knack for technology and detail management, you may have just found your
favorite career position in the niche dental specialty of Prosthodontics.
Have you ever wondered how patients with facial trauma from oral cancer, birth
defects, combat, severe falls or auto accidents restore their chewing function and
appearance? Or, what happens to the patient with such severe bone loss that the
jaw can no longer accommodate an implant supported denture? Referred by their
friends, physicians and oral surgeons, many patients find their way – within
Georgia and from surrounding States – to our practice with renewed hope. Our
prosthodontic dental practice doesn’t change lives. By thoughtful coordination of
care with dedicated physicians, surgeons and lab technicians, we restore and
The Prosthodontic specialty practice of Dr. Lawrence O. Sims is seeking a full-time
Administrative Office Coordinator.
***We are prepared to train a compassionate, intelligent and computer-friendly
individual*** And, if you already have industry experience, that’s wonderful!
Wondering if you are qualified? First, answer these questions:
1. Do you desire to be part of a medical-dental team determined to make a
difference for patients faced with extraordinary life challenges?
2. Do you want to learn about topics as innovative as stem cell regeneration and
3. Do your friends characterize you as a compassionate listener and thoughtful
4. Are you computer-friendly, tech savvy and a natural at managing the “devil in
If you've answered “yes” to these questions, then read more about the job
responsibilities and requirements.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
• Building effective relationships with patients to ease the closely coordinated
effort when scheduling integrative-specialist’s appointments (that are influenced
by healing time, healing response and periodic modifications to the initial
• Answering questions about payments and insurance.
• Entering data, generating treatment letters and correspondences with referring
• Making new patient appointments and educating patients about process and policy.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Provide excellent employment references.
• Comfortably work Monday – Thursday 7:20 AM – 4:15 PM, Friday 7:20 – 12.
• Ideally, have medical or dental administrative experience. However, candidates
possessing parallel skills that easily translate to our profession are welcomed to
• Equivalent work experience or bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration,
communication, management, psychology or related field.
• Stable work experience.
• Pleasant telephone voice; A+ written and spoken communication skills.
We offer highly rewarding salary to respect and represent your contributions with a
comprehensive benefit package.
Respectfully, to provide the best service to our patients, we request no direct
submissions to our office. Showcase your communication skills by sending your
resume and custom cover letter directly to our staffing consultant at:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
Please remember to check not only your inbox, but spam and junk folders, too (in
case our response to you is misdirected).
ALL CANDIDATE INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. We respect your right to inquire about
available positions and we look forward to getting to know you.