We are looking for a front lead for our pediatric dentistry clinic. The position
is full-time, Monday-Friday (Hours vary according to provider and
season but mainly it will be from 9 to 5 or 10 to 6).
Our practice offers competitive pay, Paid Time Off, health plan and tiered bonus
system based on monthly or bimonthly collections. Salary will be calculated
hourly and the rate is dependent on experience and responsibilities taken. It
can range from 12 to 25 DOLLARS per hour plus bonus. So, for the interview, know
your comfort zone in terms of compensation as well as what responsibilities you
feel comfortable taking and what not.
In our office, excellent customer service is our mission so we are looking for
individuals who are able to treat everyone with ultimate respect and go above
and beyond to make sure every customer's expectations are met.
We are looking for a long-term relationship, we also want our staff to grow with
us, so we encourage any continuing education courses to advance you in your
dental carrier as long as it serves our needs as a 5 star, grade A dental
• Patient check-in, check-out (Greeting patients, entering data, creating
charts, collecting payments, ...)
• Schedule coordination (Optimum schedule management, appointment confirmation
and follow up, Recalls,...)
• Insurance verification and benefit allocation
• Treatment coordination (Treatment sales, follow ups, collections,...)
• Marketing(such as presence in local events, establishing relationships with
referring offices, etc).
• Beginning of day and end of day procedures (office maintenance according to
established protocols, office grooming and cleaning with professional appearance
at all times).
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Dentrix familiarity
• Minimum 6 months of dental experience
• Tech-savvy as we use multiple technologies to serve our customers (automatic
appointment reminders, online forms,Orthobanc, Carecredit, Ortho2 edge, ...)
• Be familiar with social media and basics of SEO marketing.
• RDA license is a big plus (Being able to assist as a chair-side assistant in
• Dental Billing is a big plus
• Spanish-speaking is a plus
• Living close by is a plus
Personal character requirements:
• Reliable and dependable.
• Ability to adapt to change and multitask.
• Positive attitude and demeanor even under stress.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Be awesome and happy!
All candidates, if hired, will be asked to go through background check and drug
test. There will be a three month trial period for every candidate. The
interviews will be rolling.