Dental Assistant - Job Description
Renovo Endodontic Studio is a leading dental specialty group that provides
conventional and microsurgical endodontics – a dental specialty associated with
root canal therapy and the management of dental trauma. Founded in xxxx, the
specialty group based in Illinois is headquartered in Schaumburg and maintains
offices in Elgin, Downers Grove, and Chicago.
Driven by our principle core values, we are committed to understanding our patients
needs and providing the best treatment available with the highest standards of
professional behavior and ethics. Our specialist use surgical microscopes, digital
radiographs, advanced 3D imaging, and current surgical techniques. Our
compassionate team of specialist share a vision of providing patient-centered care,
involving each patient to participate in the decision-making process, so they know
what to expect in their treatment plan.
At Renovo, we continually strive to position ourselves as a market-leading provider
of endodontic and oral surgery care. We believe that by providing the latest
technology and using current surgical and microsurgical techniques in a clean and
comfortable environment is an example of this commitment.
Renovo promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities
to every partner. By fostering an inclusive work environment, Renovo increases
employee engagement, enabling its partners to effectively contribute to the
organization’s success. The quality of our partners, performing as individuals and
working together as teams, has been a driving force in creating an inclusive
• Assisting with Root Canal and surgical procedures
• Work closely with the lead assistant to ensure appropriate and adequate
clinical supply and that the equipment is well maintained, while remaining fiscally
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations (ie.
OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
• At the direction of the treating specialist, takes intra-oral and/or 3D x-
ray of patients
• Takes dental impressions
• Responsible for cleaning and routine maintenance of equipment used in
• Maintains organized tray set-ups for the treating dentist.
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health
history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for
review). Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning
• Work with patient services to ensure the specialist’s schedule runs
smoothly and efficiently.
• Create an environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a xxx(K) and
Pension Plan. To learn more about Renovo Endodontic Studio, please visit us at
Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least two professional references.
• Six months of similar job experience.
• Demonstrate ability to assume Clinical Assistant essential
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Comply with protocols and standards.
• Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
• Support corporate vision and strategy.
Roscoe Village Chicago, IL United States