A valued practice located in both Rock Hill and Fort Mill, South Carolina has a
tremendous opportunity for a TRAINED and EXPERIENCED Full-Time A+ Dental
Assistant to join a highly successful and progressive pediatric dental practice.
We are a patient-focused practice with dedication to quality care. This is a
dynamic working environment with state-of-the-art technology that provides
exceptional patient care. As part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive,
peak-performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to
flourish professionally and personally.
Our Objective is to promote/market, enroll, educate, and deliver outstanding
dental care to our patients. We are focused on providing only the best – for our
staff and for our patients.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Dental Assistant are to support the dentist
and dental team and the oral health of our patients. This includes assisting the
doctor and supporting the entire dental team with a CAN DO attitude.
• Carries a Dental Assistant License.
• Trained and Experienced.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced speaking and presentation abilities.
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Committed to quality patient care.
• Willing to be coached.
• Computer/Technology literate.
• Energetic, hardworking and able to work independently.
• Willing to accept failures and successes, and able to learn from both.
• Sociable and able to build rapport.
• Unquestionable integrity.
• Confident enough to think outside the box.
This position offers Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday opportunities. Five days
a week may also be considered.
Please e-mail your resume if you are interested in this career-based position.
All inquiries will be strictly confidential.