Orthodontic Assistant (Cypress, TX)
Fun, friendly, growing orthodontic practice looking for an Orthodontic Assistant.
This position is 4-5 days/wk. We are looking for an individual who is a team
player, highly motivated and looking for a long term commitment. This is a great
opportunity for someone who is a quick learner and self starter. Previous
orthodontic experience is a plus but NOT required. The ideal candidate should be
reliable, energetic, highly professional, organized, ethical, flexible, friendly
(people oriented person), and takes pride in
providing excellent customer service.
Back Office/Clinical Duties:
- Breaking down/setting up chairs
- Instrument sterilization
- Taking pan/ceph x-rays
- Orthodontic adjustments and procedures
- Fabrication of clear retainers
- Provide excellent patient experience
- Comfortable with computers; Mac computers
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Detail oriented individual with professional appearance
- Comfortable working on patients chair side
- Outgoing personality and personable
- Hourly + Bonus
- Paid holidays/vacations, xxxK
Thank you for your interest!