Traveling Orthodontic Dental Assistant:
Tired of just another job? Looking to further your career at a fast-paced Dental
practice? Look no further! We are seeking a talented and motivated Orthodontic
Dental Assistant to join our Orthodontic team.
Why us? As a company we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our
patients but also our employees. We care about you and your future!
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Placing bands and direct bonding brackets
• Perform adjustments
• Set up trays
• Knowledge of Ortho instruments
• Ability to take records and impressions
• Experience taking panoramic x-rays and general x-rays
Orthodontic Dental Assistant Education & Background Requirements:
• Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) required
• Minimum of 1 year of orthodontic assisting experience required
• Must be willing to travel to offices within the Houston Metroplex
• Eaglesoft/Dentrix experience a plus
• Invisalign experience a plus
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; discounted dental benefits for
the employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans:
vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and
accident coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.