My Kid's Dentist and Orthodontics are adding a full-time Pediatric Dental
Assistant to our team in Katy, Texas. Our younger patients are very
important to us so your personality is very important!
If you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value
of quality dental care and the importance of helping our young patients learn
about the best path to health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
• Actively participate in attempting to achieve the Perfect Patient
Experience® by striving to keep your patients focused on the best
possible treatment with urgency.
• Attend to the patient's individual concerns and expectations.
• Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where your patients
feel comfortable; prepare patients for treatment, and assist the doctors -
thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
• At the direction of the dentist, obtain dental history and/or records
from patient, and complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment, and operatory's in
accordance with the American Dental Association guidelines.
What My Kid's Dentist Offers You:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with benefits packages (Medical, dental,
xxx-K and more!)
• A stable work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment!
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please apply directly to this position using this link: