Looking for an opportunity with a growing pediatric dental group? American
Pediatric Dental Group is currently looking for licensed Pediatric Dental
providers (part or full time) for our rapidly growing practices. At American
Pediatric Dental Group, we believe in challenging the status quo; in making our
services accessible to anyone and providing "WOW" experiences to our patients.
We also offer office hours that are accommodating to our patients (evenings and
Saturdays), and offer discounted treatment to individuals without dental
insurance. We cater our services to special needs patients, and patients with
Medicaid. If you’re ready to take your career the next step level and work for a
purpose, APDG has what you are looking for.
APDG offers you: You will attain a broader spectrum of experience faster as you
will find yourself at the forefront of the dental field with APDG.
* Excellent Earning Potential
* Great benefits
* Ability to Focus on Patient Care
* Our dentists enjoy working in state-of-the-art facilities with the latest
dental technology and equipment.
* Work life balance / Autonomy over treatment plans
* Amazing Team to assist you / Wonderful Work Environment
* Paid Time off
* Medical / Dental / Vision / xxxK
* Disability Insurance / Professional Liability Insurance
* Florida Dental License
* Strong Work Ethic
* Value patient education regarding best oral health habits
* Great personality
* Customer Service Oriented
* Experience working with kids with special needs If interested in joining a fun
and dynamic team, please contact us at [please sign-in to view contact information].
New Grads are welcomed and encouraged to apply!
Locations: Coral Springs, Kendall
Job Type: Full-Time, and Part-time available.