Dental Assistant (Spring Branch/Bulverde)
Open position NOW! MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE PLEASE!
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE. DO NOT SUBMIT RESUME IF DRIVING DISTANCE IS A
CONSIDERATION. AGAIN MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE PLEASE!
We need a dental assistant that wants and likes to work, cares about his/her
practice and patients, not just a paycheck.
Looking for someone who is very RESPONSIBLE, RELIABLE, detailed and has
exceptional organizational and COMMUNICATION skills.
You must be able to work as a team member. Position available for level headed
individual new grads welcome if attitude is PROFESSIONAL and FRIENDLY.
We are a state of the art office where team work is a MUST.
- Able to manage and create a good working environment. Set up and break down
- Knowledge of high tech equipment including Cerec, I-Tero, Laser, Etc. and
Spanish speaking a plus.
- Care of instruments and helping to maintain his/her area.
- Scheduling and Eagle soft software experience a plus.
- Taking X-Rays (digital), keeping excellent records.
- Able to anticipate doctors recommendations and educate patients using Casey
- Must be registered to practice in TX.
- Friendly and Professional attitude.
- Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy, Reliable and Truthful.
Please send CV with letter(s) of recommendation and all documents as soon as
Compensation: Based on Experience, ATTITUDE and willingness.
Employment type: full-time
* Bonus program.