We are seeking a friendly, motivated, and responsible dental assistant to join our
team. Our beautiful, newly built office awaits the right person.
The ideal candidate is someone who is outgoing, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Chairside assisting
- Taking digital radiographs
- Helping our patients feel comfortable before, during and after treatment
- Excellent communication skills
- Digital charting and notes (experience with SoftDent a plus)
- Answering phones, scheduling/confirming appointments
We provide a relaxed working atmosphere as we are a family practice built on strong
relationships with our patients.
We all work together to provide our patients with a one of a kind dental
Additional hours can be arranged as agreed upon
Minimum of 1-2 years of dental assisting experience
Please e-mail your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]
We look forward to hearing from you!