Do you want to be an integral part of a close-knit team? We are seeking a full-
time, enthusiastic, detail-oriented registered dental assistant to put our patients
first. This is a General practice that focuses on major restorative, cosmetic and
complex treatment. Smile Designs of Colleyville is a fast-paced, single doctor
office that is open Monday through Thursday.
Working interview mandatory.
Required Education and Experience:
• 2 years minimum direct chair side experience preferably in a General,
Prosthodontic or Cosmetic practice.
• Associates degree preferred, but not required
Required Certifications and Registrations:
• Current RDA license
• Current radiography certification
• CPR certification
• Nitrous Oxide certification
• Assist Dr. Davis chair side using 4 handed dentistry
• Assist the lead dental assistant
• Take X-rays
• Set up and break down rooms throughout the day
• Sterilize instruments
• Take alginate impressions
• Review and document patient medical history
• Thorough and detailed patient charting
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Pour models
• Make temporary crowns
• Fabricate bleaching trays
• Knowledge of Dentrix Software
• Ability to multitask
• Organized and detail oriented
• Adaptable to fast-paced work environment
We provide benefits such as paid vacation and company uniforms, but we do NOT
provide medical insurance benefits.