General Practice seeking an exception team member. Would you enjoy being a part
of a dental team which values its assistants for their ability? If so, we want
to meet you! Must have recent experience.
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
• Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and e
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental t
• Responds quickly and professionally to questions and concerns.
• Fast learner driven to action
• Can address problems and issues with practical solutions
• Keeps a professional and presentable appearance
• Has excellent problem solving capabilities
• Enjoys working with people
• Is computer literate
• Is comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Has the ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds
• Abiity to travel
HIGH ENERGY is the key to this position and a true desire to serve others is
needed. If you are a superstar- we want to talk to you! Qualifications:
• Proven record of excellent attendance in previous positions.
• High attention to detail, excellent customer service skills a must!
• Organized, systematic, with good follow-through
• Can work 32-40 hours
• Vacation after one year of employment
• Holiday Pay
• Dental Care
• Job Location: Martinez
• Job Type: Full-time
• Required experience: 2 Years of Dental Assisting
• Required Education: Dental Assistant Certificate/Expanded Functions