Smile Workshop Pinnacle Park is looking for a customer service driven, highly
motivated, and bilingual Front Office Support person.
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 9a-6p, one to two Saturdays 9a-4p and some
Job Summary: Responsible for providing a lasting impact on the success of the
organization by making a good “first impression” and “final memory” for patients
which includes handling them in a courteous and open manner. Front office
receptionists are responsible for performing front office administrative duties
well as living the Smile Workshop Creed which help contribute to a positive
experience for patients.
Principal Interactions: Primary contact with patients, co-workers, and dentists.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greets patients and provides extraordinary customer service to all.
• Organizes and maintains records, referrals, recalls, premeds.
• Answers a multi-line phone system, routes calls, takes phone messages, and
handles patient requests in a timely manner.
• Conducts patient check-in and check-out.
• Documents accurate receipt of payments.
• Schedules patient appointments.
• Follows up on no-shows and patients needing rescheduling; Quick fill.
• Performs routine office tasks such as faxing, filing, copying, etc.
• Gather and maintain up-to-date patient information and insurance information
• Follow up with pre-auths
• Prepare and participate in morning huddle.
• Document all communications and actions with patients in Eaglesoft.
• Rotate front office monitoring during lunch.
• Discuss and collect outstanding balances with patients.
• Maintain and up-keep of office appearance, cleanliness, and welcoming
• EOD reporting, batch CC/production reconciliation reports.
• Recall sending postcards.
• Verify insurance coverage on patients.
• Verify Medicaid eligibility.
• Organize morning huddle.
• Ensure the front desk and reception areas are clean and organized.
• Maintain HIPAA compliance.
• Follow required OSHA safety procedures.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong and effective communication skills (oral and written)
• Positive attitude and patience
• Professionalism and professional image
• Strong attention to detail
• Work well with others
• Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
• High School diploma.
• Prefer prior dental experience of knowledge of dental practices.
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft system is a plus.
• Basic computer skills
Office is located off I-30 & Cockrell Hill in Dallas.