Be a part of the AME team!
Wouldn’t you like to work in a state of the art dental specialty practice that
treats their patients as a part of the family? Our office believes in working
together, educating and providing the best possible quality care to our patients.
When team members collaborate instead of competing, we create a fun and enjoyable
working environment. We also collaborate with our patients. We bend over
backwards to make sure they’re happy and that their dental visit was comfortable.
We also believe in learning everyday and growing professionally and personally.
We’ll be honest, AME isn’t for everybody. If you hate collaborating and sharing
credit, or if spending hours with patients annoy you, then we’re probably not for
you. If you have a big heart and believe in providing quality dental
care/services, come join us and be a part of our team.
The position entails:
• Greet and check in patients
• Answer telephone calls in a timely manner
• Schedule patient appointments or follow-up appointments as needed
• Insurance benefit verification, collection of co-pay and outstanding
• Make wellness checks from prior day’s patients
• Coordinate efforts between the front office and the clinical area
• Open to be cross-trained as an RDA to assist with some of the dental
assistant duties during busy times.
• Confirm next day’s appointments
• Prepare bank deposits and end-of day sheets
• Order business supplies
• Maintain a professional and tidy reception area
• Mature, good attitude and professional demeanor
• Excellent customer service and patient relations
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Billing and coding experience
• Organized and willing to adapt to new procedures
• Detail oriented
• Multi-task under normal workplace pressure
• Supportive team player
• Previous dental experience
• RDA (preferred)
Work week consists of four and a half days. Office hours range from 8AM-6PM
Monday through Thursday, with rotating Fridays. Benefit package includes profit
sharing, holiday pay, and vacation pay.