Administrative/management position available for a boutique cosmetic Dental
Successful Practice! Fun Environment! Super People! Great Career Opportunity!
We are looking for one outstanding person to add to our excellent team.
We are looking for an energetic, self motivated, personally & professionally
accountable, goal oriented person with a true sense of passion for health and
wellness, possess a can-do attitude, has Dental billing, insurance &
If you are a natural people person with sincere interest in helping others be
their best, you should take the next step to a great career.
• Taking ownership & accountability for managing the “front desk” and office
• Be responsible for keeping the team focused on new patients acquisition
conversion with superb service.
•Maintain a full, productive and efficient clinical schedule.
• Handling all incoming phone calls, effective schedule management, Creating firm
financial arrangements and collecting payments, insurance management including
preD, billing, & Appealing.
• Be the head “cheerleader” among the practice team for a great New Patient
• Must be a natural people person who loves interacting with others.
• Strong organizational skills and confident decision-making abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently & with a Team. Fast
• Must have a magnetic personality with a natural positive attitude.
• Must be assertive and not afraid to collect payments.
• Must be teachable.
• Punctual and dependable.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and adapt and react
quickly to changes.
• Willing to assume responsibility.
• Interested in a long term career and not just a job.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as an Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator.
• Strong Insurance billing knowledge base.
• Knowledge and proficiency in dental management software & MacPractice
The Patient care coordinator position of our practice is critical to our
continued success and provides a great opportunity for someone with
administrative experience to be highly valued, appreciated & work in a very
positive and uplifting environment.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Email your resume with at least 3 reference(with their contact info. Included) to
this ad. [please sign-in to view contact information]