Looking for a temporary dental assistant to full a maternity leave beginning in
July. Candidate will need to support dental care delivery by preparing treatment
room, patient, instruments, and materials; and have surgical experience
performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Job Applicants Must Have:
Valid NJ Dental Assistant License
Valid NJ X-Ray License
Trainable to office procedural protcols
Dental assisting knowledge and experience
Knowledge of periodontal and implant surgical procedure
Able to multitask with assistant duties and front office duties
Interviewing now for position becoming available July xxxx
Please call the office (xxx)xxx-xxxx to schedule an interview, please email
resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and
* Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning;
* Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic
studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr
certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone
* Educates patients by giving postoperative instructions.
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
* Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating
new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient
Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside
Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies,
Performing Diagnostic Procedures