Our growing office is looking for a highly motivated, responsible, and
cheerful team player to join our team. The candidate must have great interpersonal
skills and ability to multi-task.
We are looking for a dental hygienist to fill a part time position. Our beautiful
modern office is fully electronic with the latest technology. A professional
demeanor, a patient, caring attitude, and
the drive to excel are our minimum expectations. We value initiative,
reliability, energy, and team spirit. We are looking for someone with experience,
and bilingual is a plus, but not required
We offer competitive hourly rates are based on experience and a bonus program. If
the sounds like you, apply and include a cover letter introducing yourself along
with your resume that includes dates of employment. References are appreciated.
Please be sure to include a phone number at which you can be reached during day-
• Licensed and in good standing with State of Texas
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• One year experience of working in a dental practice completing dental hygiene
• Implements exceptional standard of care therapy, assists dentist in providing
hygiene periodontal or dental care and treatment, provides dental hygiene
assessments, treatment planning,conducts oral and overall health care education
instruction to patients.
If this sounds like you please apply through Dental Post.