DENTAL HYGIENIST – 2 DAYS / WEEK (Your choice: Monday, Tuesday or Thursday)
How do you describe “an awesome day at work”? See if your description matches our
• Interesting patients often carrying a “cool story”.
• Ample time for each appointment – quality FIRST.
• Treatment plans have nothing to do with an insurance company. Instead, we
treatment plan for what is ever and only in our patients best interests and we
don’t jockey around red tape.
• New, well-maintained equipment with a doctor who supports what you need to be
• Wonderful co-workers who you would choose for friends!
• Appreciative doctor.
• Generous compensation.
Too good to be true? Not true!
Dr. Lawrence O. Sims is seeking a two day / week registered dental hygienist to
join the office. Our delightful hygienist is moving to the North Georgia mountains
and, with her husband, opening a family business. We’ll miss her and are also
excited for this next chapter in her life. We are seeking another
“patient-centered” passionate-about-helping hygienist to take over her scalers and
carry on her good works!
Come join our team!
• Must be registered dental hygienist with a minimum of two years experience,
preferably in a “private practice”.
• Excellent references.
• A passionate interest to learn more about our specialty of “Prosthodontics” and
not only join our team to change lives,… but, to “restore” lives!
• Ability to report to work at 7:20 AM and work until 4:15 PM.
We’d love to see your personalized resume. Our staffing consultant Carol Paige,
RDH is on point to share additional information about the practice and coordinate
qualified candidate interviews. Please forward your resume to her at:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
ALL CANDIDATE INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. We look forward to learning about you!