We are a dental startup located in the heart of the West Village. Our office was
opened about a year ago, and we are now seeking to add a new administrative,
client-facing role to our team.
As the Client Experience Manager, you will be handling all the administrative
aspects of the front office, and managing existing business. This is an
opportunity for you to step into a role with growth potential.
Your previous experience should include working as a dental office manager, or
treatment coordinator or receptionist. We use Dentrix Ascend, so please know
this or similar program.
- Minimum 2 years working in a dental practice
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in patient scheduling
- Experience in insurance billing
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Manage existing business
- Coordinate appointments and treatments with patients
- Co-create and present treatment plans
- Provide training and development support to ensure all staff demonstrates
knowledge of our business model, operating procedures and protocols
- Respond to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be
accessible and responsive.
- Execute accounts payable and receivable
- Support the achievements of performance targets and budget goals
- Assistance and support with Social Media Management
Experience is important, but as we are happy to train, the most important is
your warm personality, ability to learn, and that you fit in with our close-knit