Pediatric Dentists Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities! Frisco & Coppell, TX!!
Specialized career paths and practice support solutions for pediatric dentists
committed to giving children a dental home and building healthy smiles!
The success of our business models lets you focus on patient care and leave the
administrative hassles to qualified business professionals. You'll gain the
control and satisfaction you want in your career while realizing the benefits of
consolidating the cost of supplies, marketing and business services. We'll also
make it easy to stay up to date with the latest technologies and procedures. In
addition, our proven marketing strategies will help you grow your existing
patient base while you focus on doing what you do best--providing exceptional
care to your patients. You maintain autonomy and control over all your clinical
We're always looking for forward-thinking dentists to join our unique
organization. If you're a dentist who is ambitious, conscientious and talented,
we're confident we have a career path that's right for you. We provide the
ideal environment for you to excel in--while you enjoy a successful career
focused on the care your patients need.
Benefits / Perks:
• Guaranteed daily base to start – competitive percentage of production
• Multi-specialty office – pediatric dentistry and orthodontics
• Clinical lead – clinical freedom and treatment autonomy
• Patient centric - commitment to excellent patient experiences
• Defined path to partnership – Multi Location Partnership / Investment
• Shared success - Doctor owners benefit from success of pediatric dental
and orthodontic production profits
• Full benefits –Healthcare & Dental Benefits, Paid Time Off
• Malpractice coverage asistance
• Continuing education reimbursement - Invisalign Training, Whitening
Opportunity, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
Applicants need to have thorough knowledge of the specific dental needs of
children and be able to interact well with children and parents. Confidence in:
technologically advanced equipment, working well with hands, analyzing problems,
close attention to detail, working in a team environment, and communicating
clearly. Experience in private practice, sedation techniques and general
anesthesia a plus.
Must have a bachelor's degree that includes some pre-dental study and a DDS or
DMD degree from a 4-year dental school. Dental school graduates must receive an
additional 2-3 years of education to practice pediatric dentistry. Current
Please reach out to [please sign-in to view contact information] or xxx-xxx-xxxx to start a
conversation. Looking forward to exploring possibilities with you.