An exciting opportunity for a skilled and passionate Registered Dental Hygienist
to join our state of the art family dental practice. We are seeking a friendly,
professional, highly motivated and goal driven individual that provides
excellent comprehensive patient care. The ideal candidate is expected to be a
team player and have leadership skills, to establish our Hygiene Department.
Qualifications must include the following:
(1) Ability to work closely with the Dr. and dental team
(2) Ability to educate your patients on oral hygiene in a professional manner
(3) Ability to integrate with new and established patients to ensure they are
receiving the best possible care.
(4) Awareness of office goals and willingness to work in conjunction with the
team to achieve them.
(5) Skills to perform digital X-Rays, prophylaxis, sealants ,fluoride,
periodontal evaluation, general and deep scaling, root planning and Zoom
Whitening for all of our patients.
(6) Complete all clinical notes according to practice guidelines on a timely
(7) Knowledge of equipment and technology: Intraoral camera, caries detection,
Eagle-Soft dental software, digital radiograph technology, soft laser.
(8) Maintain proper infection control and sterilization procedures.
(1) Education: Dental Hygiene degree from an US accredited dental hygiene
(2) License: Active dental hygiene license issued by the Texas State Dental
(3) CPR Certification
(4) OSHA and HIPPA training and certification
(5) Authorization to legally work in US
(5) Experience: 1-2 years preferred
(6) Bi-lingual English – Spanish preferred
Please forward your resume to Monica Garcia and include availability and salary
If you are looking to change your life, take your career to the next level and
become a member of one of the best dental practices in the North Houston area,
look no further. Join our family and make DentisTrust your new home.