Ideal Dental is now seeking an experienced and results driven
Dental Assistant! What makes us special is our people! We have an exceptional
culture that resonates with energy and a passion to deliver comprehensive guest
care that is convenient and affordable. We take pride in hiring people who are
committed to catering to all guests by offering the best in a modern and
welcoming environment. Our growth depends on building deep, long-lasting
relationships with our guests and our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
• Setting up and disassembling patient rooms
• Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and materials
• Conducting x-rays
• Managing Dentist and patient expectations
• Assisting others as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 6 months of experience as a registered dental Assistant.
(Externship hours acceptable)
• Experience working in a fast paced and production driven environment.
• Experience performing impressions, x-rays and temporaries.
• Nitrous oxide certification preferred
• Familiarity with dental terminology and dental procedures.
• Must be available to work some Saturdays.
• Upbeat, positive attitude is a must!
• Open to constructive criticism.
• High School Diploma/ GED (required)
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• Robust dental program for internal employee, spouse, domestic partner
• Health/ Life Insurance