NuWave Dental & Orthodontics is a new , modern, and innovative dental office
looking to hire a Full time Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate for the
position would be fun , energetic, and motivated! Appropriate compensation for
skill set and certifications.
The following skill sets listed below are required for consideration:
* 1 year min. of Dental Assisting Experience
* Familiar with taking dental x-rays (digital) and Panoramic Xrays ( Digital)
* Experience with Endodontics
* Experience with Oral Surgery
The follow skill sets are preferred but not required:
* Experience with Orthodontics
* Experience with Dental Implants
* Coronal Polish & Sealant Certified
Come and join the new way of doing dentistry at NuWave Dental & Orthodontics!
Great compensation for the right candidate!!!