Remote RDA (full-time, part-time, weekend shifts)
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We
also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we
found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We
want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how
they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and
confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are
you up for it?
We are looking for Remote RDAs (full-time, part-time, weekend shifts) to
communicate as a liaison between our licensed dental professionals, various
areas of the organization, and our customers.
- Review treatment plans and diagnostic information for appropriateness and
accuracy. Recommend changes to be made to the Setup Technician through use of CA
- Approve or reject requests for Mid-course corrections/refinements prior to
submitting it to a network licensed dental professional for final approval.
- Support customer care associates, offering guidance and clinical support as
needed including communication with patients and doctors
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring and process improvement initiatives
- Work out of our Nashville, Tennessee-based corporate headquarters
It will really make us smile if you have...
- RDA or RDH license required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with orthodontic treatment plans preferred
- Experience with clear aligner treatment plans is a plus
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM a plus
- Progressive, business minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in
the dental industry
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- xxxK with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they
love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile,
created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth
could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching
licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together.
By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-
affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who
couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.