Now Hiring Registered Dental Assistants in the Fort Worth area!
We have openings at our Hurst location!
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal
fulfillment in your career? We may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for skilled and experienced dental assistants. If you are a
motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics and dental experience we
would like to hear from you.
At our amazing dental practice, we have modern, fully equipped state of the
art dental practices that you will be proud to be affiliated with. We recognize
that our team members are part of the family so we provide excellent
professional, financial and personal growth for your dental career. With solid
administrative and technology support and backed by outstanding management
systems, our dental practices will provide excellent patient care and where our
team members are appreciated and respected as professional colleagues.
- Must have active RDA status plus wall certificate and BLS card
- (credentials will be verified prior to hiring)
- Able to perform dental assistant functions
- Computer literate
- Must have completed a dental assistant program or have equivalent work
- Dental experience is a huge plus for treatment coordinators
We offer a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our
full-time status employees.
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- xxx (k) plan
- Company continuing education courses and an opportunity to advance