Are you a metro-Atlanta, GA licensed, talented Endodontist seeking a full time
or part time schedule in a turn-key set-up with a growing north Atlanta group
that focuses on providing outstanding patient care?
Dr. Kevin Dancy, Atlanta Clinical Partner, is seeking a full-time, 5 day/week,
(or 2-4 days part time) Endodontist in our north Atlanta, GA multi-specialty
office(s) located in Midtown Atlanta, Snellville, Marietta, and Lawrenceville.
Aggressive compensation package (avg. $xxx,xxx/annual income w/full time
schedule), healthy benefits package, full/dedicated/trained Endo staff, strong
schedule with a huge referral network of 48 local Dental offices.
High Compensation Opportunity:
* 45% production vs. Six Figure Annual Amount
* Avg. Full-Time Income of $xxx,xxx+
* $20,xxx Sign-On / Relocation! *Full-Time Schedule
Benefits / Perks:
* Practice Leadership: Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Partnership Model – Long Term Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered (w/full time schedule) – Healthcare & Dental Benefits,
xxxK, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie– Technique Development Assistance, Study Clubs,
Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video:
Apply via this ad!
For Questions, Please Contact:
Ross Shoemaker, MBA | Doctor Recruiting Manager | Great Expressions Dental
phone xxx-xxx-xxxx | fax xxx-xxx-xxxx |web www.greatexpressions.com
Must Have Active/Clear Georgia Dental license (or Eligible to Attain One)
U.S. Endodontic Certificate and DMD or DDS