Three doctor periodontal practice in New Port Richey, FL seeks a seasoned Front
Desk Coordinator for immediate hire. This position requires a minimum of 1-2
years experience in a dental front office setting with previous periodontal
experience helpful. Must know terminology, a true understanding of scheduling to
maximize Doctors/Hygienists time and increase production. Applicants must
represent professionalism, an immaculate display of organization and work ethic
with ability to be a self-starter and a great attention to detail. Will also
need to work well with others. Dentrix experience is desired and strong emphasis
will be placed on computer and clerical proficiency, which may apply to
secretarial aspects of the job.
- Answering all inbound calls
- Scheduling of 3 Doctors and 2 hygienists
- Working hygiene re-care and unscheduled treatment lists
- Identifying potential scheduling conflicts as well and areas of opportunity
- Confirming appointments
- Replying to online leads submissions
- Coordination of referrals both in and out of the office
- New patient interactions and internal marketing
- Communication with General Dental offices
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration.
Benefits includes Medical, profit sharing and PTO.
Job Type: 4 day work week, Wednesdays off, 7:45am to 5:00pm