Denture Laboratory / Lab Technician - Fort Dodge
As a Lab Technician in an Aspen Dental-branded practice you're not only making a
statement that you're committed to providing quality dental care but you're also
becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals. For an
estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a
serious problem and Aspen Dental is transforming healthcare by breaking down the
barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
Lab technicians with Aspen Dental work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a
dental support organization that provides all non-clinical support services to
Aspen Dental-branded practices. As a lab technician with ADMI, you'll work on-site
in a modern Aspen Dental practice handcrafting high-quality full and partial
dentures. With state-of-the-art equipment and instruments on site, you'll have the
best tools at your disposal. You'll also enjoy regular hours, technical training, a
competitive salary and benefit package as well as the opportunity to advance into a
With an average of six new patients per day, you'll be a part of the patient
experience from impression to insert. You'll work alongside the dentist in the
office, offering your expertise to ensure patients receive quality and timely service.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization
that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
• Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
• Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
• Operate within all company-established protocols
• Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary
• Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
• Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
• Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality
prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8w3gpqh4kbmgjr7m