Denture Laboratory / Lab Technician - Independence
Lab technicians work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support
organization that provides non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded
practices. As a lab technician with ADMI, you'll work on-site in a modern practice
handcrafting high-quality full and partial dentures. With state-of-the-art
equipment and instruments on site, you'll have the best tools at your disposal.
You'll also enjoy regular hours, technical training, a competitive salary and
benefit package as well as the opportunity to advance into a managerial role.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of in-house denture fabrication to
ensure xxx% patient satisfaction. There will be hands-on interaction with the
licensed dentist providers from impression through delivery.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization
that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
• Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
• Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
• Operate within all company-established protocols
• Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary
• Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
• Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
• Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality
prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/fsscjdts6gy7sfdy