A well-established and growing, fast paced orthodontic practice is looking for
a FULL-TIME ORTHODONTIC DENTAL ASSISTANT.
We are seeking an individual who is well-presented, reliable, enthusiastic and
enjoys making a difference in the lives of others.
• Assisting doctor in bonding/ de-banding procedures
• Taking digital radio graphs, photos and impressions
• Arch wire placement
• Invisalign / iTero digital impressions
• Patient education
• Sterilizing instruments
SKILLS MUST INCLUDE:
• Enthusiastic about helping children and adults
• Computer literacy
• Organized and dependable
• Dexterous and ability to multi-task
Applicant must be willing to be cross-trained as teamwork is essential.
If you are seeking a real opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential, you
will find being a part of our team an exciting and rewarding experience!
If you fit this criteria, we would like to get to know you!
Please forward your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]