Seeking Cheerful Polished Experienced Expanded Duty Dental Assistant
We are a busy and growing, progressive and professional Dental Office with an
immediate opening for a full-time, expanded-duty dental assistant. We offer a
friendly caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses, a four-day work week and
competitive pay and benefits. Experience in the dental field is necessary,
preferably with expanded duty experience. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Assist with Dental treatments as instructed
• Perform 4 handed dentistry
• Take and record dental histories and patient records
• Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
• Assist in advanced procedures
• Take impressions / Pour Models
• Explain post-procedure instructions to patients
• Instruct patients in oral hygiene
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
• Front Office Support, including greeting patients, answering phones,
scheduling, maintaining files, as needed
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and
on the phone
• Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to
be done and do it.
• Must be articulate and service-oriented
• Flexible and Adaptable, take initiative and anticipate the needs of
• Must be willing to embrace and promote the office philosophy
• Reliable and prompt; available for at least 38 hours per week.
• Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
• Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]:
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o Summarize your thoughts on natural medicine/holistic healthcare?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?