Seeking Highly Skilled and Professional Front Desk Coordinator for Our Dental
We are a busy, growing, progressive and professional Dental Office with an
immediate opening for a full time front desk coordinator. We offer a friendly
caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses, a four-day work week and competitive
pay and benefits. Experience in dental field preferred, but we will train the
right person. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Operate telephone to answer, screen and forward calls, providing
information, taking messages and scheduling appointments in an efficient
• Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, patients,
visitors, and other interested parties in an empathetic manner.
• Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting
correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and
• Must speak and understand English well and be able to articulate
thoughts in a clear concise manner both in spoken and written communication.
• Responsible for keeping the hygiene schedule full.
• Must be willing to embrace and promote the office philosophy
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and
on the phone
• Must be empathetic, a good listener and a happy person
• Must be articulate, detailed and service-oriented
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills - Talking to others to
convey information effectively.
• Must take initiative and anticipate and be willing to meet the needs of
• Must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from
time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the
• Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm, professionalism and a
• Must be a quick learner
• High School Diploma.
• Accurate keyboarding skills at 40 words per minute.
• Prefer Three Years Office experience in a dental or medical office.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself discussing your temperament, ideas on
teaming, and initiative.
o What would former supervisors say is the best thing about you?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?