Mint Dental in River Forest is looking for an experienced Patient Care Coordinator.
This is a single doctor restorative practice that sees both children and adults. No
endo or oral surgery.
Our hours are Tuesday 10am-7pm, Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 7am-3pm, and Friday's
7am-1pm. Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend? We offer benefits after probationary
period. Compensation is competitive and base on experience.
Patient Care Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Scheduling and confirming patients for one doctor and 3 hygienists via
phone, email, and text
• Verifying PPO Insurance, entering insurance information
• Submitting claims and pre-treatment estimates with electronic attachments
• Greet and Check in patients
• Scanning EOBs, and correspondence
Must be experienced in a dental office setting. Experience with Dentrix preferred.
Send your resume if you are interested in working with a great doctor and fun team!