As a Pediatric Dentist at Dentistry for Kids, you will be changing lives, one
smile at a time.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with flexible schedule
* Growing and developing through mentoring and much more…..
We expect you to have:
* Compassion and a love for what you do!
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental
* Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care
(License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state - CPR, DEA, etc