Dental Front Office Assistant (Dental Biller/Insurance Coordinator)
Full Time :Mon/Weds/Fri – 10-6, Tue/Thurs – 11-7, Select Sat – 10-3
Hermosa Dental has an opening for a hardworking and motivated RDA to join our team.
Hourly compensation will be based on experience.
Compensation package also includes:
• Monthly staff bonus based on production goals
• 6 paid holidays off
• Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
• Potential for 2 weeks of vacation available
• Monthly Healthcare reimbursement
Confirm patient appointments one or two days prior to their appointment
Assist front office with daily duties as needed
Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
Utilize software and online portals to contact patients in an effort to schedule
Contact patients who have canceled or do not have an appointment in an effort to
Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely
Provide excellent customer service to all patients.
Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and
financial agreements per their treatment plan.
Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA
Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and patients,
Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail,
answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
Manage daily insurance claims (both Medicaid and PPO), keep track of aging claims,
and maximize reimbursement from all outstanding claims
• Bilingual (Spanish) required!
• 1 year of experience in Dental front office required!
• Must have experience with PPO and Medicaid insurance billing/posting
• Dentrix experience preferred
• Highly motivated and organized
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment