Claims Specialist / Analyst
Accounts Receivable dept.
Join the one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in Colorado! Peak
Dental services was founded in xxxx and provides support services (call center,
marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, administrative
leadership, and better work-life balance to dentists. What sets us apart from
other DSOs (Dental Support Organizations) is our people and our training
systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our
partner dentists from hiring to billing. Our commitment to high-quality staff
and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience
titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our
partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
Competitive compensation offered with best-in-class bonus opportunities and
unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare
benefits, IRA matching, paid holidays, and other benefits offered.
We are adding a full time Claims Specialist/Analyst to our fast-growing team!
This position reports to the Director of Operations Shared Services and is based
in Colorado Springs. If you are energetic, fast learning and have strong
problem-solving skills, join Peak Dental Services!
As an Claims Specialist/Analyst, you will ensure each practice achieves their
goals by working aging insurance claims and balances in coordination with the
front office staff of the location.
• Help manage the insurance verification processes
• Manage aging insurance claims, including but not limited appealing
claims for a favorable resolution, writing narratives, creating X-ray
attachments and working with the front office staff to resolve outstanding
• Oversee in-house payment plans
• Implement patient collection processes
• Implementing and improving our collection protocols within agreed upon
• Any other tasks as required.
• Experience working in healthcare, dental or related practice or similar
• Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as part of a
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
• Dentrix is a plus
• Familiarity with insurance websites (dental preferred)
• Medical Billing and Coding experience