Oral Surgery Assistant
We are looking for an exceptional oral surgery assistant to join our established
team for 2 days per week. We work in a modern practice with two office locations
providing state-of-the-art oral surgery care for our patients.
A strong candidate would be or have the following qualities:
1. A professionally responsible and dependable team member with outstanding
2. A happy and cheerful person.
3. A current Texas RDA certificate.
4. Oral surgery experience with IV sedation, wisdom teeth extraction, dental
implant surgery knowledge.
5. A current CPR certificate.
6. Nitrous oxide and anesthesia certifications are big pluses.
If you desire to be part of a great team providing excellent patient care,
please respond with your resume.