Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
We are looking for a Treatment Coordinator to join our team at the Georgia
School of Orthodontics! We are located in the Sandy Springs area, and the
applicant hired will have the opportunity to work with our highly skilled team
and utilize state of the art technology! We are seeking a detail oriented,
energetic, and motivated individual.
Applicant must be professional and able to multi task. At least THREE years of
orthodontic treatment planning and case presentation experience REQUIRED! Must
be passionate about orthodontics, gentle and friendly toward the patients,
honest and trust worthy. Excellent Benefits.
Essential qualifications are:
• Happy, energetic personality and able to connect with our patients
• A team player who can work towards group consensus
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Can-do attitude and great work ethic
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Continuous and quick learner
• Comfortable with computer use
• Full time
Salary range from $15-$25 an hour dependent upon experience.
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume to
[please sign-in to view contact information] for further consideration. Applicants that do not
meet these requirements will not be considered.