Orthodontic Insurance Coordinator
NEED 2+ years’ EXPERIENCE for Orthodontic Insurance Billing
Insurance Coordinator,Immediate Opening, Full-time Position, Competitive,
Are you detail-focused and possess strong communication skills? Are you looking
for a position where your skills and experience will be valued within a growing
orthodontic practice? We are seeking a full-time Insurance Coordinator who
excels in processing insurance verifications, all billing, coordination of
benefits, and ongoing communications with insurance carriers.
• Processes all insurance billing, posting payments and claim estimates.
• Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to
staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
• Coordinates and process payments from insurance carriers and
troubleshoots any issues related to these payments.
• Ensures coordination of benefits are accurate and considered as part of
the financial planning.
• Serves as a liaison between insurance carriers, staff and patients to
resolve any concerns and maintain a positive working relationship.
• Ensures all insurance related duties are completed in a timely and
accurate manner to ensure excellent patient relations and financial success for
• Responsible for accounts receivables to include, sending of billing
statements, aging reports and collections. Other duties as required.
• 2 years dental insurance/billing experience is required.
• Knowledge in federal and state regulations.
• Accuracy and organization are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with
patients, staff and insurance carriers.
About Our Practice: We are a progressive orthodontic practice that is devoted to
creating beautiful smiles for our patients’!