Temporary General Dentist (Northern Va)
Looking for a Talented Dentist with a Great Personality to join our one of a
kind office while our Doctor is on Maternity leave for about 4-6 weeks . We are
a PPO and FFS office with Great Patients and well-trained, friendly staff. We
have a beautiful new office with state of the art equipment (digital X-Ray and a
paperless office with all patient information just a click away).
Prefer 3 years of experience. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable
performing restorations, crowns and bridges, Endo, and Extractions (not
mandatory, can refer to specialist if needed). The Doctor must also be
comfortable working a full schedule three days a week as we have a rapidly
expanding patient base. We don’t have hygienist at the moment, so the Dentist
must be comfortable doing hygiene.
• DDS/DMD licensed to practice in Virginia
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity and be
• Must have a positive attitude
• Desire to provide quality care to patients
• Be focused on continuous improvement
• Have a 'patients first' attitude
Apply with your resume and cover letter by replying to this posting.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers