We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, professional, and who has great
communication skills. We prefer a dental assistant with front desk experience.
We are willing to train the perfect candidate.
CANDIDATE MUST BE PROFICIENT IN SPANISH
Key responsibilities for Dental Assistant role:
- Greets patients in waiting area and escorts patients to the operatory.
- Assists the dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side as
required or directed by the dentist.
- Promotes an atmosphere supportive of good dental and general health by
demonstrating good oral hygiene, questioning patients to ascertain home care
status, instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing in
accordance with protocol.
- Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection
- Review the health history, make chart entries under the direction of the
operator and assure completion of forms and signatures.
- Assume the responsibility associated with any expanded duties that may be
delegated by the dentist.
Key responsibilities for Front Office role:
- Greet and interact with patients and make them feel comfortable
- Answer phones and respond to patient's questions.
- Verify insurance information
- Schedule appointments
- Enter patient information as well as assist patients, as needed, in completing
- Use multi-line phone system and provide efficient and professional phone
- Clean and prepare the reception area before the start of the day
- Prepare patient charts with appropriate forms prior to patient appointment
- Present Treatment plans to patients
- Collect payments from patients
If you feel like this opportunity is a good fit for you please submit your
We look forward to hearing from you!