Marquee Dental Partners is a premiere Dental Support Organization dedicated to
making our dentists, staff and patients our top priority. We pride ourselves on
providing the excellent support and clinical autonomy our dentists and teams
need to be the very best! Our valued team members get to make a real difference
in the lives of patients by preventing and treating disease, and sending
patients back into the community with beautiful and confident smiles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Operations Leader to lead our Embassy Dental
• Meet the business responsibilities and key performance metrics for
successfully managing a practice; forecast results; ensure all budget and
production expectations are met or exceeded; ensure financial data and records
are balanced; responsible for the practice passing all financial audits.
• Exhibit outstanding customer service with patient as #1 priority;
partnering with staff, timely and successfully resolve patient complaints,
concerns and questions
• Lead staff by example with Servant Leadership to ensure that the
company’s expectations are met; strive for staff members’ personal job
satisfaction and fulfilled expectations; develop and deliver periodic
• Support patient flow and maximize budgeted payroll hours by effectively
scheduling staff; understand and effectively manage practice’s managed care
component (scheduling, fee schedules, collections, etc.).
• Partner with Human Resources to hire quality talent; follow hiring
procedures to ensure acquiring the best talent available; with HR, development
methods to retain key talent and reduce unwanted turnover.
• Ensure that staff is trained timely and is knowledgeable on current
processes, policies and the completion of forms. Hold self and staff accountable
for successful completion of projects and job duties
• Locally market practice, including but not limited to, joining local
Chamber Of Commerce and participating in local job and health fairs.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned to achieve practice/company goals
Please apply to this job if you have the following:
• Experience with Dental Vision, Eagle Soft or Denticon
• 3 years of dental management and/or experience working with dental
• You understand dental benefits, the verification process and making
financial arrangements and treatment plan presentation.
• You can communicate clearly with patients and team members in person,
over the phone or in writing
• You have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong organization
skills and attention to detail
• You are customer service oriented, with a proven multi-tasking ability.
By becoming a part of the Marquee Dental Partners Family, you will receive:
Industry leading Compensation, Incentives & Benefits Package: • Healthcare
Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) • Health Savings Account & Flexible
Spending Account • xxxK Retirement Plan • Company Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
If you are looking to join an organization with a team dedicated to excellence,
you’ve reached the right place. Let’s talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer.