Our pediatric dental practice is looking for the right Treatment Coordinator
to join our team. This person will have a great personality, work ethic, and
friendly attitude to join our tight knit team. This position is full-time,
Monday through Friday.
As the Treatment Coordinator, you are responsible for assisting our patients
with all aspects of the check out process, including collection of patient
copayments, verification and submission of all outgoing claims, scheduling
routine follow up visits, and treatment and general anesthesia scheduling.
The Treatment Coordinator also performs other general front desk tasks including
answering incoming calls, assisting with patient check in and insurance
verification as needed, and fielding general questions from patients as needed.
We have a fun and friendly work environment, and team that enjoys working and
being together. Compensation is dependent on experience and includes excellent
bonus/incentives. We are looking for the right person to grow with the practice
and become a long-term member of our team.
Candidate must haves:
- Be friendly, outgoing and hard-working
- Customer Service driven
- Ability to build rapport with patient families and other team members
- Ability to multi-task
- Must know PPO insurance breakdowns
- Insurance verification experience, including Medicaid
- Be familiar with dental terminology
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Excellent computer skills and prior experience with dental practice software
- Organization skills are a must
- Proven employment history is a must
Other information: Competitive compensation, depending on experience with
monthly bonus potential, paid holidays, and medical/dental benefits. xxxk
eligible after 1 year of service. Please reply via email with resume/cv and