Patient Care Liaison
Private ultra-modern and sophisticated cosmetic and general dental practice located
in Blakeney, South Charlotte area, is seeking an exceptional patient care liaison.
Our practice is committed to creating extraordinary experiences that impact the
health and lives of our patients. Candidates must exhibit strong customer service
talents and have the ability to express genuine interest in helping others.
Position is full time Monday-Thursday 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM. Additional days are
required for team building and office training as well as CE.
Knowledge or experience in dentistry, specifically dental insurance and treatment
planning, is an advantageous quality, however, we are willing to train and educate
an individual who possess the following qualifications and traits.
- Experience in upscale customer service oriented dental office or industry
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build valued relationships with patients and coworkers
- Responsiveness to expressed and unexpressed needs of others
- Professional and polished personal appearance
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage responsibilities in a timely manner
- Adept at managing and resolving patient care challenges
- Desire to continuously learn and grow for professional and personal improvement
Acquiring the best person for this position will consist of an extensive
interviewing process. We consider this a vital role within our team and will
require great consideration. You may expect 3 separate interviews leading up to one
working interview. We anticipate fulfilling this positon and starting employment
mid to late September.
Please submit a pdf. doc of your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information] and call the
office at (xxx)xxx-xxxx after 3:00 PM to coordinate an opportunity to meet. Please
leave a clear message including your name, the best time and phone number to
contact you as well as what inspired you to apply for this position.