Provides superior chair-side clinical support and assisting to Doctors and
Hygienists which includes but is not limited to: charting, patient education,
Operatory set-up and clean-up.
• Manages the patient flow; redirects efforts to respond to changes, prioritizes
next Operatory room for the Doctors, and updates the Doctors on patients’ status.
• Welcomes and greets patients in the reception area and provides a personal
introduction including name and position.
• Takes and processes X-rays.
• Performs patient hand-offs.
• Enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating
Doctor using the company operational system.
• Verifies the patient’s clinical and service needs were exceeded and takes
appropriate action when visits do not meet expectations.
• Escorts the patient to check-out.
• Completes sterilization processes for equipment and Operatory.
• Monitors all laboratory cases and ensures they are ready for the next day’s
• Maintains emergency kits and first aid supplies, emergency medications, and
Follows maintenance schedules for the processor, autoclave, and compressor on a
• Identifies, reports, and follows up on any maintenance issues in the office
including dental equipment and hand pieces.
• Maintains and updates the MSDS binder.
• Follows OSHA regulations and Aspen safety requirements, including compliance
with HIPPA guidelines, CPR, X-rays, and other required certifications and
• Maintains and updates annual CE requirements as specified by the state.