Dr. Michael Fulbright is looking for a WORLD CLASS Registered Dental Assistant
Five days/week (Mon-Friday)
The Team’s Vision at Fulbright Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
Transforming the total health of 30,xxx people in the Beach Cities by xxxx.
The Team’s Purpose at Fulbright Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
Changing lives…one smile at a time.
The Values at Fulbright Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
P - Proactive
A - Accountable
T - Trustworthy
I - Integrity
E – Empathy
N – Nimble
T - Thankful
Do you like to learn and be challenged? Join our friendly, patient-centered,
progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health
team driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like
to educate patients and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Philosophy: We are standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the
most thorough care available and with a team that seeks to empower our patients
and their families, coworkers, and friends. We are in need of a rockstar RDA or
NINJA as we like to say who is confident and committed to educating their
patients and connecting with them, so the best health care can be delivered.
NINJA= No I’m Not Just an Assistant! You are the #1 educator and most trusted in
the eyes of the patient.
• Assist Dr. Fulbright chairside through all general dental procedures.
• Taking digital x-rays, intra and extraoral photos (ability to educate
patients from what is seen in x-rays/photos)
• Take impressions as well as digital impressions
• Sterilize instruments and turn rooms
• Track outgoing and in-house lab cases going out and coming in, and
ensure cases are ready for patient appointments
• Order supplies within budget
• Expertise in ALL things CEREC including crowns, onlays, implant
abutments and planning
• Take responsibility for back office schedule
• Attend team huddles and educational events
Ideal Candidate is open to:
• Continual growth to become the best team player
• Thinking outside of the box to have fun and create better structures as
part of teamwork
• Operating with integrity (keeping your word)
Please respond to this by doing the following…
1 – in the subject of the email put “I’m your world-class Assistant”
2 – in the body of the email write why you’re the right person for the position
3 – attach your resume
4 – include your salary/hourly requirements