Dental Hygiene opportunity to join an amazing Dental Team in our high tech,
state-of-the-art facility! Are you a dynamic, motivated, dependable, friendly,
polished and confident person looking for a great opportunity to work alongside
amazing people for wonderful patients?
Especially looking for our popular patient time frames of Thursday 1-7pm and
possibly one Saturday per month from 8-12. Also potentially starting a Tuesday
1-7pm hygiene time frame for patients without the Doctor present for some of
that time. Always interested in adding to our potential sub list as well.
Our beautiful office facility in Seville is located off Highway 76/xxx at Exit 2
(Route 3), West of Wadsworth and South of Medina.
- Wear loupes
- Comfortable with computer technology, as this is a high-tech digital chart-
- Ability to practice without dentist preferred.
- Local Anesthesia license preferred.
- Comfortable in initiating co-diagnosis with doctor and explaining importance
with patients to encourage them to value and choose optimal oral health
- Dentrix knowledge ideal, but experience with some form of dental software is
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Time management skills. Respectful of patient's time by keeping on schedule.
- Strong work ethic, "go-getter" attitude. Willing to jump in and help rest of
team where needed. When between hygiene patients, it is very much appreciated to
help with office tasks such as sterilization, assisting, scheduling recall, etc.
Our patients and team members are counting on us to choose an amazing person to
add to our happy, positive environment. We look forward to meeting you!