Atlanta Dental Spa is currently seeking an experienced Dental Hygienist to join
our team in our Buckhead location! We are a private, fee-for- service dental
practice specializing in Cosmetic and General Dentistry.
- 2 or more years experience as a dental hygienist including soft tissue
- Current License and CPR Certification
- Knowledge of dental insurance, treatment planning, and scheduling
- Experience using state-of-the-art equipment (or willingness to learn)
- Understanding of the Oral Systemic Connection and integrating education into
- Experience with in-office whitening procedures and fabrication of trays
Our hygiene program is not for the faint of heart! Our team is dedicated to
creating the ultimate patient experience and they take no short cuts when
discussing oral health. Perio Protect Trays, Oral DNA Testing, Velscope, and
Diagnodent are some of the technologies and treatments utilized in our practice.
Our hygienists are comfortable with presenting and enrolling treatment,
collecting payments, and scheduling patients before they leave the operatory.
They also play an active role in patient follow up and keeping our schedule
This is a full time position, Tues-Fri from 7am to 4pm. Benefits include:
Health/Vision Insurance, xxxk with company match, Vacation, paid holidays, and
monthly team incentives to name a few.
Visit our website and social media pages to learn more about our practice -
If you can see yourself as part of our Atlanta Dental Spa family, we'd love to
hear from you! Rather than apply through Dental Post, please submit a cover
letter (introduce yourself and tell us why you are interested in this position),
an updated resume, and salary requirements to: [please sign-in to view contact information]