Dental Office in Keller / North Ft Worth looking to hire a full time RDA,
having a good standing RDA license and CPR certification. Having previous dental
experience will be a definite plus, but we are open to hire new graduates with
the right attitude. Must be available for a working interview. The right
candidate should be hardworking, honest,reliable and open to learning new
procedures and techniques.
- Managing Dentist and patient expectations
- Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and materials
- Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
- Setting up and disassembling patient rooms.
- Conducting x-rays
- Assisting others as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Paid time off
- 4 paid National holidays in addition to paid time off.
- Dental health care benefits
- Monthly bonus
Compensation is based on experience and will be discussed during interview.
Aspiring candidates must provide their most recent resume with previous
employment in chronological order.